Paris Jackson is on her way to model status!
Michael Jackson’s 18-year-old daughter has signed with IMG Models, the agency announced on Thursday.
“NOW REPRESENTING: #ParisJackson (@parisjackson)! (#📷@mario_sorrenti x @crfashionbook #👗@carineroitfeld) #CR10Paris #⭐️#IMGstars,” IMG wrote alongside a stunning photo of Jackson from her recent CR Fashion Book spread.
Jackson clearly couldn’t be more thrilled with her new representation.
“Thank you @imgmodels i feel very lucky and blessed,” she wrote alongside the same striking pic.
Modeling isn’t Jackson’s only talent. The blonde beauty also has an eye for design, co-creating the gorgeous tie dye Moschino gown she wore while presenting at the GRAMMYs last month with Jeremy Scott.
See the cool look in the video below.
- Naples has a history problem: there’s just too much of it. - Art/Entertainment 21 Mar , at 10:44 PM
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’: Inside Disney’s $300 Million Gamble - Art/Entertainment 8 Mar , at 10:51 PM
- Snapchat warns: Our competitors have more money, resources, and users - Art/Entertainment, Business, News 3 Mar , at 2:22 AM
- Kylie Jenner’s Bare Butt Makes a Cameo on Her Latest Kylie Shop T-Shirt - Art/Entertainment 3 Mar , at 2:15 AM
- This girl took a selfie on a fishing trip and a ghost appeared in the photo - Community, Environment 3 Mar , at 2:10 AM